I seriously keep just dropping off the face of the planet. But this year's been pretty crazy since June, and I'm horrible at time management so those just don't go together at all
. And I honestly don't know if anyone reads these or if you guys really care but hey, here's little bits of my life, enjoy the craziness. I'm also extremely hyper right now so enjoy that too.
So to summarize my year since I last posted...
- My laptop has been an on and off again royal pain in the backside.
- I got a part-time job, I work in a nursery watching and taking care of little ones.
- I made a new friend at said work, said friend is now getting ready to have a baby ().
- One of my cousins got married and had a baby girl ().
- I've been part-time doodling, mostly at work and in crayons, I tried doing a couple October art challenges, I completely failed both but I got some good doodles out of it and I plan to use some of the ideas still.
- I had a toothache for a week in the middle of October which ended up resulting in me having to get my wisdom teeth removed (Which. In case you don't know. Sucks. A lot.), so I was out of it for the first two and a half weeks in November.
- Then we did an early birthday surprise for my brother, which ended up being on thanksgiving (Stress. Lots of stress.)
- I attempted to participate in NaNoWriMo, and I got quite a bit of writing done, so I'm very proud of myself.
- Now Everything is just Christmas. Lots and lots and lots of Christmas. I'm making handmade Christmas cards so that's being... time consuming.
- I've also gotten much, much, much better at being social so I hope that continues over onto here. Here's to hoping.
Also I kept on and off forgetting that DeviantArt even existed so, sorry about that. On the bright side, I've got like a crap-ton of art that I've drawn. Most is traditional, there's a cross-stitch I worked on that I may or may not post, and there's some digital. Some of the digital is probably going to be WIP's that I've been meaning to finish but I've finally just said "Screw it. We'll post these for right now and get back to it eventually." Or they're just flat spur-of-the-moment I-wanted-to-draw-this sketches. So I'm going to get those uploaded because, hey, why not?
I'll probably not go through all of my DA Messages this time, there's like 4,000 again, and I honestly don't have the attention span, sorry, but I will try my best, like I will obviously go through some of it, and if I don't respond to a comment you left like months ago, thank you for favoring one of my drawings or watching me, please don't be hurt or offended or anything, I am very thankful I just, again, don't have the attention span to write out several thank yous. Maybe when I get back on top of things.
TL;DR: My year's been crazy and stressful but I have a lot of art I'll be dumping on you all soon. Probably spread out over the next couple of weeks so that there's not a huge mess of drawings all at once, because there's around 40-something (Don't quote me on that number)
Thank you so much for any and all favorites that have accumulated while I've been gone, you guys rock. Anyone who's started to watch me, you're awesome and welcome to the madness.
I have an and/or some holiday themed drawing(s) that may or may not get done before Christmas, we'll see, so hopefully that'll happen, because I'm excited for this one, it's going to be pretty awesome, (if I say so myself).
So, hello again wonderful and talented people of DeviantArt. I make absolutely no promises as to how long I'll be steady on here. But I will try really
hard. Hope to talk ya'll soon. (Also if you read all of this. I'm very impressed and you have my respect.)I told you I was hyper.